Below are some requests and reminders for home that can help to make your child's day at school run smoothly:
- We are a nut free school. Please do not send any nut products (peanuts and tree nuts) in your child's lunch. WOW Butter is a good substitute. We ask you to label the sandwich each time your child comes to school with it.
- We discuss and encourage healthy food choices with children.
- Please ensure that everything that comes to school is labelled with your child's name. This includes the two pairs of running shoes your child will need (one indoor and one outdoor).
- We ask that children not bring personal toys and belongings to school. We have many toys for the children to play with in the classroom and outdoors.
- Quiet time blankets will be sent home on the last day of the month to be washed.Kindly return it to school promptly the following week.
- Please check your child's school bag each evening, and remove any newsletters or school work from their mailbag. Thank-you for returning the mailbag and communication book to school every day. Remember to leave your child's book open if you have written in it.
- As the weather gets colder, we ask that you encourage your child's growing independence to put on their own coat and all outdoor wear as much as possible.
Thank you for all of your support and cooperation! We are very excited to welcome back our SK's and meet all of our new JK's soon!
Your partner in Catholic Education,